IT'S SPOOKY SEASON

    You saw the title. You may have seen my post on my other blog. I LOVE SPOOKY SEASON!!!!!!! (That took me forever) Anyways, I have some updates and also some other stuff so let's get on with it. 

Top Want to Read: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Currently Reading: IT by Stephen King (also, yes I saw Ch. 2, no I didn't cry. I don't know how.)
Current Favorite Book: I'm not sure
How my friends would probably describe me: obsessed with IT, getting better with anxiety, wants to switch schools, overly caring, fairly sensitive.

    So, I am going to be posting every day in October. It's one big story with smaller stories interwoven. It centers around, Daphne, a 14 year old girl who goes to work at an elderly woman's mansion. Pretty much just clean it up and such. She's the only one working there, and once she discovers a library filled to the brim with books, she decides to ask Fleura (the old woman, she's like 80-95) if she can read the books. Fleura says yes, and Daphne grabs a decrepit book that ends up being almost more of a journal. There's no author written, in a the journal/book are stories and legends. Fleura's only rule is to leave the books there. So, what will Daphne discover? You'll have to read to find out. 


     Here are titles to the first 10 posts of October. I'll put more titles as posts are released. (I'll also put links once they're posted. Every other day in October I'll release another title.

1: Tales of Terror Ch. 1
2: Eyes of the Lioness
3: Lilitu and the Children of the Dark
4: Tales of Terror Ch. 2
5: The Abandoned
6: The Abandoned
7: Tales of Terror Ch. 3
8: The Abandoned
9: The Sounds of 32621 Sunshine Lane
10: Tales of Terror Ch. 4
11: The Ones Who Never Returned Ch. 1
12: The Ones Who Never Returned Ch. 2
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:

  I'm not trying to be a YouTuber here, but I believe if you follow my blog you get email updates once I post. I don't know if I've put the follow thing on my blog, or if it even exists anymore, but if it does, I'll put it on here. Stay tuned!

The Author,
Ella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales of Terror Ch. 5

Tales of Terror Ch. 4

The Abandoned