Writings of Writing Club #1: Strawberry Skies

Strawberry Skies
Do you ever look at the sky in the earlier morning or the earlier evening and just look at the sky? Just looking at the skies when the strawberry pink severely covered part of the clear blue sky. The morning. That’s when I would wake up, run out of the doors of my cottage, and go into the fields. Some fields were filled with raspberries, others sunflowers; but my favorite fields were the ones filled with strawberries.  If you were to stand far enough away, it looked like a big green pool speckled with red polka dots. I would just sit in that field and eat strawberries until the sky turned lavender again, which was my signal to head back to the cottage.

5 years had passed since I had gone into the strawberry fields. All I had started doing was writing about what I had thought about the forests surrounding the strawberry fields when I was younger. I lived on the other side of the forest now, and would only step out of the cottage for errands. Now, I felt the urge to go out of doors. I went out of the cottage and looked out into the distance. I saw nothing but lilacs. Lilac flowers had fallen off of the bushes and flown into the tall loblolly trees. Everything was lavender, including the skies.
...................................................................................................................................................................

   So, last night I decided that if my friend lets me post the story about her dream, I will post that first instead of the paranormal story. I also have another story that's historical fiction that I need to edit A LOT because I wrote in 5th grade for a school project in grammar. Once I'm done editing that, I will probably post it. I need to correct grammar, make it work for here, and make it more my style. I also got an idea last night for a continual story that's kinda like some of the urban legend stories and such that go around. It's a mix between horror and fantasy. It will be named after the title of this blog as well. Also I apologize for the bad writing of this mini update, as of writing I got up not that long ago. I will post the series with the same title as this blog once the pageviews go up, this is one that I want to be able to really hype up. I also have some things on stories that I post that are important that I will now share (so great at making sense Ella, just sooo great.) 
  • Every story is fictional unless stated otherwise at the beginning of the post.
  • For every upcoming fictional story or series I will make a post before the story or series about the story or series. (I hope that made sense.)
    • Characters, setting, appearances, personalities, summary, etc. All basic and not in depth.
  • A Q+A after each story or series. I will make a Google Form for these and you can submit questions. You can also comment your questions for stories and series. If you have any questions on my Writing of Writing Club posts, feel free to ask them in the comments and I will answer them there!
Now here are some things on the Writings of Writing Club series.

  • I will try to post one every week since the school year for me is almost over, but I can't guarantee that. I will try to spend at least half of the time making a post for here. 
  • During the summer it will continue, but it will be more of a challenge since Writing Club won't actually be going on. It will be me trying to write a short story in a certain way (present tense, future tense, historical fiction, mystery, realistic fiction, etc.) within 30-60 minutes. 
   If you haven't read my previous post, please do so, it will help this blog make a lot more sense. Also, if I don't get any responses on my question about the paranormal story, I will just post it how I wrote it.

The Author,
Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales of Terror Ch. 5

Tales of Terror Ch. 4

The Abandoned