Writings of Writing Club #3: The Cabin

I didn’t know where I was going. I couldn’t tell who was after me. All I knew was that I was that someone shouted out my name and that I then got locked into a small cabin. I had been locked in that cabin for what seemed like 2 years. Yet, when I finally broke out, it was only slightly different weather. When I was kidnapped, it had been summer. Now, it looked like it was maybe October or November.
Back to the point, I was at this point in a forest. Just running straight away from the criminal little cabin. I raced away, getting quickly out of breath. Every now and then I swore I heard the crunch of leaves from behind me, but I just continued to run away. Sometimes, I thought I saw someone moving, but then when I slowed down to investigate, it was just a tree or a deer. Some bushes had cut me and I had tripped a few times. I hadn’t slept in a long while.
The weird thing with the cabin was that I would go to sleep, in hopes that I would end up just waking up, and I would discover that it was all a dream. Yet, every time I did, I was still in that stupid cabin. Every time I woke up, there had been a small collection of food by where I had been sleeping. It wasn’t like I could just walk around the cabin, I had been locked into a little room that I could walk around in. At first, when I saw the food, I didn’t eat it, out of fear. Yet, eventually I got hungry enough so I just ended up eating it.

Now, it had been 6 months since all of that. I had told the police what had happened, but it was still all a mystery. I don’t remember being kidnapped, all I know was that I had been kidnapped. I don’t know who my family is. Yet, I still have somewhere to live. Hopefully, it will be discovered what happened.
.......................................................................................................................................................

MANY THINGS! 1: I finished Pet Sematary, and it was AMAZING. Secondly, did y'all see the IT Chapter 2 trailer, I'm soooo pumped. EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!! Also has anyone else watched the new Ted Bundy thing on Netflix (I forgot the name) because I thought it was great. I really enjoyed seeing a different perspective than normal. Also, if any of you want to tell anyone about this blog feel free to, I want to be able to expand and such. If I can inspire people through this blog, then I want to do so. I feel like people who read my other blog and then come to this one must be so confused, I mean there I try to be a little more "colourful and cheery" For instance, on my other blog I don't rant about horror and write about people escaping after being kidnapped. Another reason I want more readers for this blog is because if (get ready for a lil' AG rant) American Girl isn't doing any accidental leaking or if they keep making less money, I'll just keep posting there less. I try to have a very different audience there than here. If people from that blog come here, and that's the only people there are, I feel like this'll start veering into American Girl territory, and I don't want that. So, if you know anyone who you think would maybe like this blog, feel free to tell them about it!

The Author,
Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales of Terror Ch. 5

Tales of Terror Ch. 4

The Abandoned